Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

We're Here!

Well its official we have moved here from our Totsite! We made it through the holidays and officially went back to work and daycare today. I thought Alex would have a hard time getting back into the groove of daycare - NOPE! He went right in - I put him down and he crawled to some toys and started playing while I put all his things away. When I was leaving I put him in the jump thing (which he LOVES!) and off I went - no crying, no fussing - NOTHING! I guess I should be happy he is so comfortable there.

The nice thing though was he was SO EXCITED to see me when I picked him up this afternoon. He makes my day! We really are lucky to have such a good kid! He is my heart.
So what is Alex doing thats new? Quite a few things actually!

1. He has a new tooth - I thought both top front teeth came in but really only one did.

2. Alex likes to point at things now and babbles away - no idea what he is saying though!

3. He LOVES the kitties - he follows them all over the house

4. Alex is slowly attempting walking with his new shopping cart. It moves too fast for him alone so we have to control the speed.

5. Alex loves it when we do funny things - he has a great laugh.

6. Alex has started drinking cow milk during the day. I am slowly mixing it in with his bottles for daycare to get him changed over.


Alex had his 1 year pictures taken last Saturday. Here are some...





2 comments:

  1. Yay a new blog! I love reading them! Alex has gotten so big and he's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa...It's Ellenjane Pedretti! Oh gosh, he has got so big from the last pics your Mom showed me! He is sooooo cute! I hope you don't mind me peeking every so often to see him! You and your husband are very blessed!

    ReplyDelete