Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Things I never thought I would say to another person...

1. Please don't eat my shoes
2. Stop chewing on the chair
3. NO! That's the cats food!

These are three examples of the daily routine with Alex. I dont understand his facination with licking shoes - I finally had to move them away from the front door.

Teething is rough - Alex's is chewing on everything and anything he can get his mouth on - usually the kitchen chairs or me.

I broke down and moved the cat food to the kitchen from the dining room. I was tired of moving Alex away from the food and water bowls - which he managed to soak himself with on Christmas morning!

Most of the above things he now considers games and thinks its so funny when I say NO and move him away - he goes right back because I "chase" him. He actually stops and looks to see if you are watching him before he does the things he is not supposed to.

Unfortunately now that I have move the cat food he has moved to the next thing over - my wine rack which until now he has ignored completely. Ugh. I NEED A BIGGER HOME!

I also think that Alex is starting to shake his head no. He got his hand stuck in a cat toy this morning and after I took his hand out and he was better I asked if he wanted to sit with me and he shook his head and moved on to the next toy!

He really is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment