Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

A Day to Myself

I decided today I would "work from home" and send Alex to daycare for a few hours to get some things done. Well no actual work happened but I did get some chores done - 3 loads of laundry with probably another 2 to go but I wanted to wait until I had all the clothes and sheets and blankets from daycare before I finished, I vaccuumed the floors and I wet vacced the nasty areas of the living room that have needed it for way too long (I wonder if Chris will notice!). Other than that I sat on my butt and read a book for a few hours - one of my favorite hobbies and took a trip to Walmart to get the fabric I need to make a little something for the babies at the annual holiday gathering we try to have with my girlfriends and their families. If they come out good I will take a picture and post it. It may even give me the needed motivation to quilt!

1 comment: