Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

TGIF

Ahhhh its Friday evening, the dishes are done, the house is vaccuumed, the bathroom is clean, the laundry (1/2 of it anyway) is in the dryer, my longest week of the semester is over, and I got flowers!

I think I have seen Alex for less than 30 minutes every night this week if I have seen him at all because lab has run late all week by at least an hour and with a 45 minute ride home the earliest I have gotten home has been 6:30 and Alex has been in bed around 7.

Unfortunately we did not remain unscathed virus wise this week either - last night he had a fever that has continued into today - and by the sounds of it hit some of the other kids with colds and fevers as well.

We really need to work on Alex walking as well - he is one of the ONLY kids in his class that does not walk. There are 4 babies younger than him and only one of them does not walk - she is the littlest. I know all in his own time but we could still get some practice in.

We have a busy weekend ahead of us and I have 23 papers to grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment