Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Picture Day

Wow once again another week has gone by and I dont really know where it went. Alex was sick all last weekend and we kept him out of daycare Monday and Tuesday. I think he was done with the bug part but Sunday but he has had instances of vomiting all week - the doctor thinks its his generally sensitive stomach being even more sensitive since the bug. We are diluting his soy milk in Pedialyte (YUCK) but he drinks it and it keeps him from loosing everything. Every day I try to make it a little less dilute.
Generally he has been clingy and crabby and will SCREAM bloody murder if I even consider putting him down. He has had great days at daycare though which is good. He really needed a change of scenery this week after being cooped up for 5 days at home. We all did.
So here are some recent pictures - he has just turned 14 months old (on the 25th!) Where has the time gone?

Having a popsicle while he was sick - his first one!



Napping on the futon when he was sick - I let him sleep wherever he was comfortable

Snuggles on the couch with Mommy

Having a snack before school after he decided he was big enough to sit on the chair to eat his puffs

And here is one I took tonight - I thinks its great! He is turning into a little boy - gone is the baby face :( ;)

Oh one more thing - I am so excited - we were invited to a Special Care Nursery reunion at the end of March at the hospital where he was born and spent the second part of his hospital stay. The nurses there have not seen him since he left - I cant wait to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment