Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Can it be spring already?

Good news - our two days off whole milk - Wed - BM only - the end of my stash - and Thurs pumped BM and soy milk have resulted in NO PUKING. I talked with my good friend who is a nutritionist who said trying a week of soy or rice milk is a good thing and if it works then we can add some good oils to his food to make up for the lower fat content in the soy milk. I am also going to consult with the pediatrician.

Bad news - we are sick - AGAIN. Looks like we caught the newest bug going around daycare - poor kid - Wed night he was in so much pain he could not get comfy. I think he and I had the same thing - sharp digestive pains and probably nausea. He spent all of yesterday either sitting with or laying on his blanket awake or asleep. He had a slight temp but not bad. Today he seems better and I sent him to germ central - AKA daycare - I really have no choice. I am very jealous of those of you that dont have to send your kids there!

No comments:

Post a Comment