Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sick....again

Oh Boy we are sick again - yet another stomach bug going around EVERYWHERE especially daycare and we were not spared. Alex got it yesterday at school. Luckily he is not constantly puking but he is not really drinking. I called the doctor a little after 8 tonight because I am worried about dehydration and she said to call again in the morning if he has a dry diaper. To try and give him clear liquids. He was doing fine eating crackers and cheerios and puffs but as soon as we tried cereal and a little banana he got sick and lost all my BM he nursed as well :(. I feel bad I dont have much of a supply anymore to nurse him more.

I am feeling really guilty and really hating daycare lately. I wish I could stay home and take care of my baby so he would not be constantly sick. By Thurday (Friday this week because of the holiday) we are sick with something - cough, fever, stomach bug. This SUCKS! I just dont think I would be a very good or very happy stay at home mom. Maybe if we had a house it would be different.

1 comment:

  1. I gotta say, sometimes staying at home is harder than going to work! I only work two nights a week, but I look forward to those nights away! It must be hard seeing him sick all the time :(

    ReplyDelete