Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Time is just flying by...

Its been another week - where did the time go? I am about 3 weeks away from being done with classes for the semester and then it is 3 months without students! Two of those off completely.

I have been bad about blogging lately - mostly because we have a lot going on right now. One of the things I will be able to share soon (I hope) and NO I am not pregnant. The second is not my story to tell but most of you know already anyway. And the third is we are getting ready to move Alex to the toddler room at daycare!

Alex is sick again - at least 1 ear infection and another lung thing - the Dr said two dreaded words to me today - 1 possible RSV and 2 asthma. We have to go back tomorrow for another visit. He had a nebulizer treatment today - NOT FUN - which did not really help his breathing. But he is on amoxicillan so that should help. I knew being born so early would have some lasting lung effects - looks like that and his gag reflex are going to be his weaknesses. I was so terrified of RSV last year that we pretty much were hermits from the day he came home in January until April. Everyone pretty much gets it at some point in their life.

Here are some pictures from this past week:
Alex's finger nails after being outside playing at daycare!
I have more of this to look forward to - the toddlers are outside every day
Alex "mowing" Gramma and Grampa's lawn - he was really pushing it around this time!

And last but not least - cooking breakfast! He ended up taking out ALL of my pans.

No comments:

Post a Comment