Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Moving on up

To the toddler room that is. Where has my baby gone? This is a question I have asked so many times this week. I guess I am thankful that he has done so well and that he is moving on to bigger and better things but over the past few weeks it has become more and more evident that he is NOT A BABY anymore :(

This week has been transition week - each day he spends more and more time with the new classroom. Most of the kids in there he has interacted with before for varying amounts of time. Monday went really well - they were outside most of the morning and he loves being outside at the playground - he was SO dirty - something I will have to get used to - but he was so happy when I picked him up! Tuesday was a longer time - some outside and some in the gym with the new class - he just waved bye to his teacher when it was time to go and off he went. Today we had a busy day with Early Intervention - both the OT and the educator were there so he was very busy. I hope he is ok long enough to have pizza lunch with the toddlers!

There are some great pictures from this past weekend but they are on my parents camera and I did not get them off before we left - it was so hot - July in April this weekend that we were outside as much as possible and Alex was playing basketball with just his shorts on - too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment