Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Steps

I am Very Excited - Alex took 3 independent steps at daycare today! I was spending some time practicing with him before I left for work - I set him about 4 steps away from me and let go and he would stand nicely and then he took a few steps towards me before flinging himself forwards an hoping I would catch him. Before I know it he will be running around the house.

Over the past few weeks he has gained a lot of confidence and when he is doing different things - I see him practicing - letting go when he is standing at the table or moving between furniture. Last night he was practicing falling on his bum from a few inches off the ground - on his own but you could see he was judging if it hurts or not. I think we will see him take off soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment