Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Updates Updates

I think "Spring Break" has been busier than a normal week - I am exhausted! We started looking at houses again - one Saturday, one Sunday and 8 tomorrow. I met with someone at the bank and updated our finances to figure out what we can afford - scares the poop out of me buying a house. Yesterday I got my hair cut and Alex got to hang out with Auntie L - "the Great" - pretty funny being a great aunt in your 40's! He was a good boy and practiced his walking - I think that has been the biggest improvement over the past few weeks - he went from "Jello legs" to standing on his own for a few seconds - until he realizes you are not hanging on and then he laughs and falls over. He is letting us help him walk now too - which is a huge change from a few weeks ago where he wanted no help at all and did not want to even try walking. The OT and the "educator" were very excited today when they came to work with him. Sue, the OT, has not seen Alex in a month and between his hair cut and his new skills - cruising, squatting etc - she was very impressed!

In the toy bin is way better than out!

I love Eggos!

Tonight was pretty funny - he went from being a baby to a toddler in a moment. We were playing with some throw pillows and he grabbed one off the couch and threw it on the floor and "jumped"/flung himself on it and thought it was the funniest thing ever. So he kept picking it up and jumping on it - it was so cute but my baby was gone and a little boy was in his place!

Baby Yoga - downward facing dog pose

Angry that I wont pick him up and let him play with the camera - and he looks just like me, furrowed brow and all.

Not sure why I look medicated but Alex looks cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment