Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blog Love

[mom_of_the_year[2].jpg]
the rules:1. admit that ONE thing you feel awful about involving being a mom. get it off your shoulders. once you've written it down, you are NO LONGER allowed to feel bad. it's over with, it's in the past. remember, you're a good mom!

Thanks Jen! You made my day!

I feel bad that I was unable to go full term with Alex. I have so much guilt about him being born early and not forcing my doctor to look me over when I thought things were going wrong. I think he could have avoided the breathing issues and the severe bruising he had.

2. to remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list SEVEN things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you. these are the things to remind yourself of EVERY DAY that you rock!


1) I love that Alex chooses me over anyone else

2) I love his beautiful smiling blue eyes

3) I love the fact that he is so outgoing and generally happy that he is OK at daycare

4) I love that he is the "happy" baby at daycare

5) I love that Alex now feeds me instead of the other way around - he loves to share (germs included!)

6) I love slobbery baby kisses!

7) I love making him laugh by doing silly things - if only life stayed this simple!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, thank you for the comment you left on my blog this morning. I'm sorry to hear about your dad. He and your family will remain in my thoughts. Stay strong! If you need a shoulder or an ear, feel free to email me (link in sidebar on my blog).

    ReplyDelete