Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Last day of classes

This post has nothing to do with Alex - I made it through my first year of teaching! Today was the last day of classes for the W women and as such the senior class decorates the Science Center and one other building in their class colors - Class of 2009 is Green so upon walking into the science center today there is green everywhere - little green aliens, frogs etc etc. Here is a picture of my office door - I am bringing C. elegans (microscopic soil worms) to the Genetics lab for the fall and my office mate did shark research before coming here - so hence our door:


The focus of the science center - the streamers begin on the 5th floor and flow down to the 2nd and 3rd floors

I think they were up all night decorating the building - even the stuffed Coyote is decorated - and very hard to get to!

No comments:

Post a Comment