Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

1st School Pictures


Here they are - they said he did good that day - he is such a ham! - #1 above is my favorite but the other two are cute too. The only thing I wish is that they left his top button undone - but hey - they changed him for me and he looks cute!





So what have we been up to? Not too much and a lot at the same time... the big news is... Alex now walks! It has been a really gradual process over the last month or so - gaining confidence little by little. Then 2 weeks in the toddler room and its poof - walking! Last night he spent 20 minutes or so walking back and forth between Chris and the chair and then all of a sudden he pushed himself to standing from the floor! I guess there is something to be said for positive peer pressure! We have a good video of it.
Then it was off to the bath - the one animal noise Alex knows is the ducky - his tub is a duck and it quacks - and after I thought it would be fun to have him walk to his room to get a diaper and jammies - well I guess he was a bit excited because he walked over to his bed and when he walked away there was a puddle - he peed on the floor next to his crib! He has not peed after his bath in I dont know how long!
In not so good news Alex bit a friend at daycare the other day. They were both trying to get to the same spot in the outside treehouse and if I had to guess the other kid was not heeding Alex's shoves of get out of my space and so he bit the other kid :( Not good - luckily the other kid is OK. He tried to do it to Daddy on Saturday when he was not heeding Alex's warnings of get away you are too close right now. I spoke with the teacher about it today and hopefully she will watch it.





No comments:

Post a Comment