Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hats

Alex is a very particular child.  He does NOT like hats.  It has always been a battle to get him to wear a hat even in winter.  He needs a hat for the summer.  He is so fair and his hair is so light I am afraid the top of his head will get burnt.  So I was at the Gap last week using a gift card for a few things for him.  I came across a big kid hat and though what the heck.  We made a big deal out of the hat - how awesome it was and how all the kids at school would love it - and voila!  HE LOVES HIS HAT!


Checking himself out in the mirror admiring his new hat!

Modeling the new hat for me playing with the lens cap to my camera

I also found a few other things on 75% off sale - some big boy underwear!  We are approaching 2.5 years old and he has had a potty out in the bathroom for a while and even sits (briefly) on it so it was time to get some.  They are dinosaur (for his love of PBS Dinosaur Train) and race cars for the only movie we let him watch - Disney Cars.



No comments:

Post a Comment