Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

Spring in New England is totally unpredictable - some years its cold and snowing on Easter - others like this year its 80 and sunny.  What a gorgeous day.  The day before Easter it was so warm in our neighborhood that we got out the little pool - the big one is still covered and jumped in with the girls next door.
The "baby" of the group was the bravest - sitting right down while the others ran in and out and Alex put ALL of his sandbox toys into the water.  At this point we are quite limited in shorts and tee shirts and no water clothes!

Yesterday was Alex's third Easter - we talked about the Easter Bunny but I dont think he got it - but let me tell you - he could see his basket from the top of the stairs in the morning and I heard - "Momma toys down there!" Over and over!  It was so cute - he loved all of the matchbox cars and animals.
The bunny was quite limited in treat choices for Alex as almost ALL chocolate is processed in the presence of peanut butter.  So small things of Fruit Loops and Oreos took the place of candy. 

This was also a BUBBLE Easter - lots and lots and lots of bubbles!

I hosted my first ever holiday luncheon at our house - 12 people in all.

I got lots of great flowers to plant in my yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment