Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I know, I know

It's been a while. Its been an up and down few weeks. Alex was pretty sick about 2 weeks ago - fever of 102-103 without Tylenol or Motrin - for 5 days. The dr on day 3 said virus, the other dr on day 5 said pneumonia - so antibiotics we got and viola! Better Alex. The 10 days of meds were over on Thursday and yesterday fever - 102.5 came back again!!!! WHAT and of course being winter and a million different things going on the dr does not want to see him unless he does not get better or things change - great - there goes the whole weekend and probably most of next week as well. This was not a problem last time as I was not back at school yet - now the semester has started and I just dont know what to do - I guess we will be shelling out cash for Parents in a Pinch so I can teach my classes as they wont take him at daycare with a fever. Poor kid - he is so snuggly though.


What have we been up to besides this sickness? Playdoh!









And looking super cute in one of the sweaters my grandmother made for all of the cousins kiddos before she died. I was able to bring him home from the hospital in one of those sweaters.








No comments:

Post a Comment