Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday (well ok Saturday)

Its been a long haul - lots of good and not so good things happening but I have a lot to be thankful for:

1. Chemo/surgery/doctors (for too many of my family and friends who are fighting this battle)

2. My incredibly supportive family

3. My new HOUSE!

4. Awesome movers who busted their humps to get my heavy furniture moved and unscathed!

5. My job - I participated in my first Commencement at my job as a faculty member and it was one of the nicest ceremonies I have been to. I cant wait for next year when I know many more of the young women graduating!

6. Alex - for being the happy adjustable kid he is - he is changing every day and I love it

7. For speaches by women that empower and teach us that our lives are not that bad - there is always someone out there who has it worse than you do - lighten up - dont take yourself so seriously - you dont know how lucky you are

8. A husband who can take care of his own things without being told

9. My new - first - washer and dryer! Yippee!

10. The wisdom to know how lucky we are!

1 comment:

  1. LOL welcome a few days late to Thanksgiving Thursday! I'm so glad you posted your list anyway!

    YAY for the new house!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete